Tuesday, November 13, 2007

who next?

One of my friends said my nails are long. I was quite shocked as I thought my friend tried to say that I didn’t cut my nail. Actually, my friends wanted to say that I have long nails or maybe some of us called it as ‘glass nail’. Fuh… I didn’t cut my nail for a long time. Hehe…lucky me (you know why). I came for netball practice but there’s only few of them that came. Such wasting my time. =( Sometimes, boys are annoying. Agree? Okay, except our father and my 1st little brother. Hehe...

Forget about that, I escaped from my manifesto night. Huahua…with my roommate, Nana. Such a bad girl. I still can’t do well in my English IOP. AWAKEN THE GIANT!! So I listened to it.

Suddenly felt like I got migraine. Never had it before. I’m so worried… called my mom and she quite tired last night, so I just talk with her for a while. My mom sent me a SMS this morning, she gave me some advice and let me not to worry so much. Love her very much. =)

No comments: