Match between MU and Ars was tied (2-2)… really sad. My Ronaldo was really cute. Huaha… especially when he scored the second goal for MU. Hihi…well, I guessed Rje was right. She expected this kind of result. Huhu… Rje likes Brown from MU too. I watched TV with Mai and Alya even I didn’t have my classmate today. I like 9 September when I watched ‘the making of’ and I want to watch it later (even I don’t like F.Sandha). Seriously, it’s really funny like Korean drama.
Chatting with AJ just now. AJ told me everything that happened at KMJ recently. Really frustrating. Our close friend betrayed AJ. I can’t believe this. Halim, Fahmi, Afiq and Arif made AJ’s pencil case as a ball. After did that mean thing, they afraid to confront AJ. Suddenly, Arif had an accident. Karma,right?
Can’t wait to see AJ.
Shop for anything on Kpopshop!
5 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment