Monday, November 5, 2007

Gentleman I_<

Is there any gentleman that still lives on this earth? I just found one. He helped me to carry the carry the chair in the hall, and another girl too. He also helped a girl to buy a bread as he didn’t want to burden her. How sweet… a teacher also realized that. Really hope I will get a sbf like that. =)

I’m very happy today. Today is fun!… luckily, I didn’t have scary subject today eg.stat… mentor-mentee session really fun and interested today but at the beginning because we have some sort of boring games in the hall…? Anyway, my mentor bought for us many food especially sate, kuih tart, nasi impit and cakes… yum..yum. So delicious. Many funny things happened. Akiey’s clothes got dirty cause the kuah kacang split on it.. Many times, okay. Pity her. She didn’t know the meaning of ‘kerek’ and the boys laughed at her and Zuhier gave her the wrong meaning just to tease her. Haha…

“Wahidah, ajar sikit Akiey macam mana nak makan. ” I merely smiled. I had to sit next to Taf as he didn’t want to sit next to our mentor. Not feeling very comfortable. Safwan and Zuhier asked me whether they can still join MPAC. I can’t believe that Zuhier want to join MPAC too. Haha…

I went to netball practice, its cool as I’ve not sweat for a long time. Today’s episode for snow queen is really interesting.

*Now, studying with Akiey at the concourse. Okay, not fully studying...haha

No comments: