Haha… just finished my religious studies presentation about humanism. I really spirited that time because I want the class to understand it. Hoho.. My friends said I really explained it to them. I laughed at that time because looking at one of my friends’ face who imitated my talk. Haha… just do it! NIKE!
I didn’t take my lunch. My class rep said he want to treat me…but at the dining hal. ”pikir lawak ah?!” that’s my class trademark. Haha… another classmate said he wanted to buy me an ice-cream as lunch. Haha…but I had refused it because..you know why(for my claassmates). Hehe…
Last night, I went for the Learn to Lead prog but seriously, it’s… boring…Then, I just left that place. Sorry to the organizer. Go back and please make it more interesting next time. Huh! Hopefully, there will no more next time. My STAT teacher got mad with our class because we didn’t response to him and that made him felt demotivate. Like Rje said, “Tua-tua pon nak merajok”. Haha… Got STAT class this evening. =|
Last episode of Snow Queen but I can’t watch it due to talk at the mosque tonight. But I will ask my mom to record it. hehe..



No comments:
Post a Comment