MPP’s election is today! Vote for your right. I’m going to vote…ops! My vote is a secret. Kuang,kuang… I just listened to SAHABAT party’s and Fathul Aizat’s manifesto only. Hehe… they were quite good. Loges said not too much and no manifesto at all.
Today also Cheqot’s birthday. Pity her, she got wet in the midnight. Haha… perfect plan guys(A07B girls and Asza). We bought a tiramitsu cake for her too and the past birthday girls(me and ayu).
Many work need to be done. Business, religious studies and etc. This evening, I have mentor-mentee activities till night. Waa… I want to watch Korean drama, Snow Queen. Tomorrow is the last episode. I don’t want to miss it. What am I going to do? Idea?
Suddenly..........
Feel the pressure right now… I’m so sick of love song! I can’t catch up with my studies. Life’s getting tougher. =( I want to cry right now…sit in the shower and cry like crazy. I want to shout, scream, yelling… why am I so not in the mood right now? I have a supportive family, great friends and IB program. NO!!! IB is not a great thing. Maybe people look up at IB but they don’t know how it feel like when they take this ….(fill in the blank). People around me are intelligent and brilliant. Feel down…
ARGHHH!!



No comments:
Post a Comment