Thursday, September 25, 2008

a twist

The conflicts, misunderstandings, disputes are officially ended. We never know what people have in their mind. That’s what Allah gave to everyone, the ability to think on your own, to act the way that you want to. This one week was never been easy for me. TOO MUCH DRAMA, some of you might think that I was the mastermind for these whole dramas. Yup, that’s true. I cannot avoid that. Emotion controls my mind.

Ramadan is going to end. Frankly speaking, I never felt this extreme emotional for previous Ramadan. For this Ramadan, I feel more poignant. Do I really looking forward to 1st Syawal (despite of someone’s birthday..hehe)? Most of the persons that I know said, the aura of Syawal for this year is a little bit low. Even the sales of delicacies and stuffs for Eid are getting low. The change of consumers taste and preferences, I think.

GG, hurm, what can I say about ‘The Ex-Files’ episode? The story was totally a blast. Queen S is on her way to rule Queen B’s kingdom (actually, she already had). These queens like hockey? I will say that I’m not into this sport.

Dozing off is not really in my what-to-do list for this week. Haha..

No comments: