Monday, September 29, 2008

890110-23-5090


Alert with this title post. Notice something? Well, look carefully. Some of my friends already noticed that even Miss Aqyn. Thanks a lot, teacher.

Dilemma! A big feast or no feast. A ‘secret recipe’ cake or ‘kek lapis’ but certainly not ‘pulut kuning’. Hello, not because of that. It just that I do not eat pulut. I need to ask the money suppliers. Hoho…(honestly, I am thinking of no ). So many unfortunate people outside there, then why should I overspending for a thing that I can save a lot of money? Argh! I hate the conflicts within myself.

Faris, you said the birthday present and Eid present can be given in one package. I’m waiting from you. Muahaha… Kidding! I will be grateful by only with the wishes from my friend, no need for extravaganza gift. Haha…

Mr. Dumbledore, I'm waiting eagerly for the surprise. =D

No comments: