…..with a lot of things. Why I chose KMB over UiTM and KMJ? Why am I in A07B?
Maybe I wrote this post in unstable condition. Anger, disappointment, upset, etc… bad feelings. Thanks for the people who made my day such a horrible, awful and -- day. I don’t know what is the right word to put there and it shouldn’t be a curse word.
When I think back, I know that Allah did this to me for many causes. Ting…ting… I actually found out 1 of the causes. My eyes are widely open right now.
I have a bad behaviour. Right, my ‘friends’? I just don’t care anymore. Director is right bout that thing but not the roommate part.Roommate, I miss you and you know how to make me feels good.
I try to not to regret. But still, I cannot. I can cry if I want but things happen. A tear doesn’t make any difference. I am not a person who easily cries.
No comments:
Post a Comment