Saturday, September 6, 2008

_ hours of sleep

I just woke up. I fell asleep at 9 pm. Do the math, people. I was on my own world. People sent me plenty of sms but I was asleep at that time. Sorry but do not blame me, blame my EE. I couldn’t sleep yesterday evening because I want to go to bazaar Ramadan. One word, fatigued!

Now, I need to work on my WL. Fyi, stat quiz is next week.

My friend is leaving me. I will miss you. Even I know you are going to leave, I still cannot believe it. My other friend said, it is hard to let go of a friend. Now, I truly have faith in that. Sometimes, we never appreciate a thing until we lost it. Keep in touch or you’re dead! (of course it is a joke)Friends forever.

I miss wearing a lab coat and then, do an experiment. F27 is in my box of memory. If I stay there, I will have many sweet memories with them and finish my matriculation studies there. But, I chose KMB. That means, I chose A07B rather than F27. Is it true? Nope, both are same to me. I just do not have enough time to nurture the bond with F27. Hello, A07B is cool! Hehe...We are different. Read this. Friendster, KMB group.

Bye. Bye. Bye. Bye. Bye. Bye. Bye. Bye. Bye. Bye. Bye. Bye. Bye.
.

No comments: