Friday, October 1, 2010

It's me


It was celebrated 12 days early. ;p (because my parent decide to celebrate my birthday here with them even I wasn't 21 years old yet at that time.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF
SWEET 21 ;)


the celebration was few days before UPSR so I decided to wish my lil cutie sis on the cake too :D

It was held at Pizza Hut with a cake from Resepi Rahsia. :)) *it does sound funny*. Btw, Aeon aka Jusco baru kat Melaka quite a nice mall but filled with a lot of expensive stores. My mom said they want to make it like Alamanda-style, well that explains everything. Plus, that day is my first time tasting Radix Fried Chicken. It's delicious but small in size compared to KFC. Please support barangan buatan Malaysia ;)




We took a lot of funny picca there. *it cannot be avoided* hahahahaha
It wasn't just picca, there were so many hilarious moment too. Air-cond, lost in finding cake place, lion dance in the middle of mall's building(I love watching lion dance from afar cause it's too noisy if I watch it too close, same case with kompang ) etc :)



*it was celebrated on 18th September 2010. hehe

No comments: