
I've been very busy in UK, a little bit lazy to update this blog ;p
My weekends have been fulled for past few weeks. (love it!Cure for my every Monday Contingencies test.blurghh). Only back to UK for 5 weeks but a lot that I've done compared to last year. \(^^)/
Experience is the best teacher(to all teachers in the world, no offense...you guys rock!).
Newcastle. Meeting Nady surely brings back the memory when we used to be neighbours at KMB. Crazy nanny...i mean, Nady (Thanks for the sushi cake too!) ^_^


did I mention that I celebrate my birthday at both, Newcastle and Kent?hehe.. my girls' rock!
Ayu and Najah's visit to Kent or Canterbury. Leeds castle is so awesome! even it's already my 2nd time, I will never get bored with the view there. Btw, Ayu's so cool to wear child cloth for Canterbury Tales visit :p
Boat party. Held by City Uni, thanks to Ayu for the invitation. Nice view, great music and cool company. :) Lucky me, I can taste ayu's delicious cooking on the next day! Yummy~~
Halloween Msoc Pre-party. Of course Msoc is the one who held it :p They did mob flash! cool kan?! The guest are Katty Perry, Catwoman, gypsy girl, dark angel, fallen angels, Captain Jack, doctor zombie etc
Plus, this weekend, I'm going to Nottingham Games!(will meet a lot of KMBians there.yeay!)*will Nik Irfan(Just The Way U Are Malay ver.) come again this year?hehe. sign anyone? :)))




No comments:
Post a Comment