I wondered about it just now. Actually, I just went for shopping with my parents. Usually I’ll go with my other siblings but today, I was the only child who was available to hang out all day long =D. I felt different, just three of us. I got what I want without my siblings’ ‘interruption’. Is LONELINESS the right word? It’s hard to describe it.
My mom and I nearly bought ‘mother-daughter’ ring. Well, we always heard of couple ring but this type of ring…I made up the name. I persuaded my mom to buy me the same ring as hers.
“Mak, jom la beli cincin mak dengan anak…” I kept repeating the same phrase(what a spoil brat..yup, I know =P ).“Senyap skit la anak mak ni…”my mom just giggled with the promoter. That time, I feel like the only child. Sorry to all my dongsaengs =D
Does chatbox has some problems?
1 comment:
menjadi anak bongsu bila yg lain dah besar dan parent berusia sedey gak huha
Post a Comment