Friday, July 24, 2009

Hectic+joy+panic


Jcard members day was yesterday…




Well, the parking park was overloaded! My mom and I had to park the car in the next mall(Melaka Mall). I did well with my high heels(initially!).

I freaked out when I saw the trillion of cars around Jusco and I wondered how it’s going to be in the mall itself. Luckily, it was not the peaked time yet when we arrived there. Suddenly, I heard a promoter announced some kind of promotion for t-shirts. I was near the ‘crime scene’. People surrounded a bundle of t-shirt and I hardly saw the things that they want to ‘grab’. It's crazy,dude! Oh, I also bumped into hoobae Hazdiana(she's back from Mesir and now, spending her holiday here).

Fyi, I nearly lost my handbag(a present from my dad) there. I planned to bring just a small and light one to prevent any ‘accident’. Guess what, I still lost it! It is so light to the extent… I didn’t even realised when it slipped from my arm. Luckily, I saw a promoter held the handbag(only when I saw her with it, I realised that my handbag was not with me) and I quickly went to her to get it back! Fuh! She was actually on the way to service counter to hand in the handbag.

To make the 8 hours ‘fairy tale’ short, we arrived home at 11:50 pm. Dad even called to check on us(sorry,dad...). p/s: it’s not like we shopped like crazy but the queues were extremely long!


My mom totally doesn’t has any idea what happened to my handbag. =D

4 comments:

Ezlan mohsen said...

haha not dat i wasnt to look for something inparticular, tapi semalam almost nak go check on jj for fun, nak tengok kemeriahannya. nasib baik ada hal. if not, i will only go there to find parking haha

wz said...

dude,it's crazy.org parking kt tepi2 jalan tuuu.even melaka mall charge us for rm2 to park there(they are so smart)

Izzuddin Yussof said...

p/s: it’s not like we shopped like crazy but the queues were extremely long! <----- x baik menipu wahida hahah

wz said...

ade plak..
ade satu line..redemption counter..
mak ak kne queue 1jam.
ingt nk blk kol 10 tp sbb line tu.. ktorg blk kol 11,sampai rmh kol 12 r