Friday, October 31, 2008

To the beat of my heart



Chill! Everything is going to be fine. I should always remind myself of this line. It will keep my stress at the ground state. Why did I say this? Because we need a little bit of pressure to ensure that, we will do my works. No datelines?! Huh, people will procrastinate. A07B haven’t send their final draft for World Literature to their lecturer. =)) Calm ourselves.

Offended by what our friends said to us? Deal with it. Sometimes, they didn’t know it will hurt us. Sorry to all my friends though for all those harsh words. Let’s call spade as spade, okay?
You can see me but eventually, that person is fully occupied. Not just for a day, but for weeks!

I emulate my mentor, she is so cool and not a judgemental person. JUDGEMENTAL? Hard to avoid…


No comments: