Monday, October 6, 2008

not a fuss =P

As usual, I spent this holiday ‘wisely’. I do not want to feel regret but I want the fire to start my class this Wednesday (you wish!). well, about Eid ul-Fitr. Hmm.. what can I say?

I did not feel like celebrating it but I got much duit raya than the previous Eid. Fyi, I wore baju kurung on the 1st day only. From 11 am to 3 pm. Even when I was at my village, Muar I didn’t wear my baju kurung. Hello, even the boys always do that. Well, my brothers did. I sat in my room and just went out when there were great shows at the television. I know, I know, I should visiting my relatives and friends. Guess what? I don’t have friends here who I can visit (lost contact, okay). The truth is I was not feeling so well that day. (ill on my birthday?!) but it was a superb day. Too much kuih raya and milo. Milo? Yup, no typing error here.

I feel really sorry to those I offended during this Eid. I don’t have the gut. I am a rebellious teenager who has a stone head. Thanks for the memories that I will never forget but sometimes, it is so good to be true. I will never forget but I try to avoid. Is it the same with, ‘I like you but I don’t like you’? (did it ring any bell? Jonas brother’s video clip-SOS-)Hoho...



I’m not making fuss here but few of my relatives said I lost some weight (actually not… =P )
Mak Ngah: eh, Wahidah, dah kurus skit.
WZ: aah.
MakNgah: wah,mengaku nampak.
(all my relatives there laughed, me as well) :)))


Ops..that word just slipped from my mouth..hoho

Let see if I can keep that up. AZA AZA FIGHTING!

Haih… Mr. Dumbledore, you disappointed me. Never mind, I’ll kill you later.

No comments: