Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Lesson that I gained at Pn Khuzaimi’s house

* Never left your 5 times pray even you are at open house :D
* Build a good relationship with everyone
* Never forget our relatives even when they are gone
* Appreciating our parent while they still alive
* Always keep in touch with your teachers
* If you want to introduce your girlfriend to your parent, Eid Day might be the best day :D



I have such a splendid day at my mentor’s house. The food? Yummy! Laksa, nasi minyak, lemang, roti jala, sate. Unfortunately, I didn’t get a taste of some of these foods. :’(

I can see the green eyes of you people. =P

2 comments:

Atika Na said...

" * If you want to introduce your girlfriend to your parent, Eid Day might be the best day"
hahahaha
like this one

wz said...

serious, that's happen at my mentor's house..:)))