Friday, July 4, 2008

Out of water

Yes, that’s what happen in an IB world school. No warning! It happened so sudden. We need to queue to get the water. Everyone is going home. Me? Stuck at this IB school. My parents cant pick me up. Well, I can choose bus as my transport, but I chose to stay. Some of you might say that I’m crazy to make ‘that’ decision. Fyi, I still sane! I took a long time to make this decision. It was not a 2 seconds decision making. This week, my class timetable got crazy because of the system breaks down. Really hate it! Somehow, I like it though. IELTS class has been cancel. YEAY!!!

Futsal team got some crisis. I hope you girls can handle it. No matter what teachers said, we…I meant you girls..still the best! I really mean it. AZA AZA FIGHTING =) (I haven’t use that tag line for a long time, I should use it again, right? It a positive sentence!)

Someone asked me to link his blog in my blog. Well, I just put it. Hope you (readers) like it..NOT! Ha! Ha! Kidding!

That’s all from me. Have a nice weekend to all KMBians who are not stuck at KMB like Alisya, Ayu, Nana etc. (99%from KMB)

Design an experiment to measure the focal length of a concave/convex line. Homework to do with Mr. RM50. You know who you are. Wakaka..

No comments: