Thursday, July 3, 2008

Dream can fool us & not all dreams can be achieved

Some of you might agree with me. Once, I dreamt about meeting a black figure aka ghost. It seems so real. Dream can give us a sign too. However, you need to figure it out yourself, what does the dream means?

New class is so big… make me so exhausted to sweep the class floor. I went for gotong-royong, okay. Not like you guys..escaping from your responsibility. Kidding! No offense. Just want to remind myself about responsibility. I also get new teachers for physics and economics. Scared and try to adapt with the new learning method. I never had economics presentation. Till now.

Not going to KASUKMA really makes me sad. Well, I’m not qualified, I know my limit. I’m really going to miss the team. Especially the moment when we spent our time at the beach there. I have my own reason. Sorry, girls. All the best! I will support you from the back.

Thanks to the girls of M07E. the kuey teow kung fu is so yummy.

No comments: