Wednesday, July 9, 2008

AuDiTioN

This week is audition week. Juniors are the candidates and seniors are the ‘brilliant judges’. Boys’ block is so creative (choosing the block leader by using Raja Lawak competition), MPAC of course by judging acting talents. Oh, talking about MPAC audition, the session was so funny and amusing. There is a girl acts naturally, she is born to act! Ha! Ha! Just a hyperbolic. But it’s true. We got MAKNA, BEST Club, English Club, and the list goes on. Dancerobic audition is going to start this evening. Good luck to juniors. Lets the best moves win.

‘We are like a FAMILY’(refers to MPAC members)- that’s what Fathul said to the juniors who went for the MPAC audition. I agree with him. However, it only happened when we have a project during that time. I enjoyed every moment with MPAC though. I am really going to miss this club.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LYNN! =)

No comments: