Tioman cool, you know? I really like the island. My classmates and I did many fun things.
1st day: we met at jetty. I sat at the upper level of the boat but I got headache at that time. Guess what, I slept. Hoho… we checked in at Berjaya Hotel. Girls and some of the boys slept at the chalet. The rest slept at the apartment. I swam at the beach which I have not do that for a long time (miss that day). My foot injured because of the coral. We had dinner at a restaurant..very expensive, you know for that kind of ‘restaurant’. Lastly, we chat at the beach and playing riddle but only for a short period because of the rain.
2nd day:we woke up and ate some food in the chalet. We went for snorkeling at 4 spots. It is so beautiful. At first, I was afraid to feed the fish because they look horror. Haha.. but I get used with ‘them’. I gave the fish bread near Cheqot but she swam away because she was afraid with the fish. Birthday Ed, he looked scared with this snorkeling thing. We pushed one by one at one of the platform, hana,wandog,ammar,aslam. Ammar accused me that I pushed him but actually, it was aslam. Hehe.. I bought few souvenirs. Hana and I swam at the swimming pool after that. We saw a boy nearly drowned. Wandog wanted to safe him but the boy’s father already saved him. We had BBQ at Tioman Cabana, playing with fire, galah panjang.
3rd day:kayak at tioman cabana and learnt few magic tricks. Hehe… checked out. Cheqot and I nearly left by our bus because the speedboat didn’t depart on time. Punctuality, please!!
Maybe today’s blog kinda boring but the experience in it was superb! unfortunately, amir, rje and zoo cant come with us.Go A07B!!



No comments:
Post a Comment