Now, opposition made a great shock. Cool… suddenly, this question pop up in my mind. “When I have the RIGHT to vote in the next 2 years, which party I gonna vote for? Will I make the RIGHT decision at that time?” Chinese go to DAP rather than MCA. MIC too. This is because of the HINDRAF issue.
Just wait for another 4 years(I can vote!!), who will rule this country?!
Jo and her classmates stuck at Terengganu because of the radical member of the opposition. Hey!!Those are my friends, they were not ‘pengundi hantu’. Just check their mycard. They still can’t vote. I really worried about them. Polices needed to escort them because these radical members kept following them. Well, even they were in a dangerous situation, they got into TV. Right, Jo? Hehe…applause for me because I watch about the incident in Buletin Utama with my own sleepy eyes, I haven’t watch news for a loooong time. =P
Fuhh…I talk to much about politic today =D



No comments:
Post a Comment