My class got 1st runner-up for econs exhibition. Yeay! It was a last minute work..haha. thanks to all. All girls did it. Well, few boys did help…thanks for cutting the alphabet. Da~~ good job, girls! No heart feeling, guys…
Of course, my class took part in business week. I cant join them in choral speaking because I was sooo sooo busy with MPAC practice. They did a great job because they got 1st runner-up. Many conflicts. But I joined you guys in the sales, right? Well, not too much. We did games, selling kebab and juice. I was in charge with the ice cream making. That was so fun. Wandog and I were the judges. Congrates to Nady and Farzad as they won. Hoho..delicious ice cream..all of us were wearing Red Dragon shirt, and it really attract people's attention. hehe... fyi, we won again!!! we got 1st prize for the best stall! ahkhen khuli dance won the 3rd prize too..
MPAC performed yesterday but not many people watching it. But it was a SUCCESS!!! The story line is sad. It was a story about a disabled little girl. Thank you so much to the MPAC members. I almost canceled this play because it was hard to get everyone's commitment. But I really want to thank all of you.
Oit! I’m annoyed with you! Acting like you are soooo innocent, cool :P sorry to say this. But sometime you are kind…….. I can’t deny that. Just a part of you only. We have been friends for a long time.
I pity with O. just focus ok. All the best to you.



No comments:
Post a Comment