Sunday, October 14, 2007

second day of eid

huargh..zzzz
sleepy again,I dont have mood to visit my relatives.Many of my cousin went to another village.
my dad forced me to follow him to visit our relatives.ah..so,i came up with one condition(no long talk and make it quick).ok,maybe 2 conditions.yea!he agred.

when we visited the last house, nek ngah told us about one of our relative's story that really sad.about how a loyal wife treat her husband with patient,then..i fell slept.sorry..when I woke up,I heard her told my parents about how a woman took care of her mother.the last word that woman said to her mother was.."mak,mengucap.jalan lurus2..ikut jalan Allah.jaga2 nanti,yea..jalan betul2"that was really touching ...='( i saw my mom's eyes like she wanna cry.Al-fatihah...


ha! Tonight,all my relatives will visit my resident and my mom gonna cook 'mee bandung muar'. they really like it.my mom make it every year..hm...delicious.....

No comments: