Monday, October 29, 2007

remember me as your friend!

Why people easily got offended without knowing what one was really saying? Don’t blame the one got offended or the people that do the talk. It’s just the matter of one’s brain. Hey! It’s your friend, why you mad at your friend just because of a boy. Well, people change. Today, one might NOT be care…tomorrow; the same person will care bout it. Really hate this situation. Please don’t do this to any of your friend.

I got to go for debate today. I want to be the reserve, yea...yea. One of my friends, Zuhier called me as Wahid. I never heard people call me with that name for years. I don’t have mood for today because my mentees made fun of me. Just for a while but I got my mood back now, okay. We ate ‘kuih raya’ during mentor-mentee session. Zuhier’s kuih raya really delicious. I got 3E3/45 for my math test. I was a little bit feeling down. HARD WORK, PLEASE!!! we gotta work, work... (HSM2 song)

No comments: