Tuesday, October 16, 2007

enjoy your eid before its to late

I’m typing this while listening to a new song, Ruang Rindu by Letto. Really love this song since the first time I heard it on television. Well, I’m not cewek Indon like one of my friends (you know who you are). Haha…

Really miss them. But I can’t see them. So busy…. They have their own life, so do I. I have to move on with my life. My special person will go back tomorrow, I don’t have time to visit this person. Miss and love you so much. Huhu...

Counter Strike, now it’s one of my favourite games. I played it when I’m boring. This eid make me felt bored... another thing is my ‘duit raya’ for this year really decreasing. Whatever! Next two year, I won’t get any ‘duit raya’ as I will celebrate eid day at oversea. InsyaAllah… Hey, no one will give me ‘duit raya’ there! So, I need to enjoy my ‘raya’ okay… pity on my friends who are already at the oversea because they don’t know last raya, it’s the last time they will celebrate it with their family. Suddenly! This year, they have to celebrate it without them.


Hey, today I really miss many people! I wonder why???

No comments: