missing you....
- the part when we practiced dance routine for block party(pop & nobody)
- Eid Fitr celebration at KMB. ( we share the food, if we didn't finish a dish, we'll ask others to finish it. we will 'steal' others' food when we are too lazy to queue for the looooooong line)
- makan jemaah in my room. when, my parent came, I'll ask you guys to join me.(makan in tupperware even on the cover of the tupperware!)
- the part where you guys will rebut-rebut with others to have my seafood dish at dewan makan.hahaha esp. udang and ikan keli yummy :D
- the part when GG episodes is out, we'll watch it together
- in one day, I will have bout 10 guests..1 person will lepak for few minutes. Later, another person came and again lepak, left, came, lepak, left, came lepak, left and it keeps going. truly enjoyable! hahaha
- waiting for your bottle penuh at the watercooler because the air is so slow.......so, you decided to wait in my room.
- came to my room to have a sachet of nescafe.
- I miss Mojo Jojo's kettle cause I can just boil water in my room.(you always lepak in my room to the extend you left your kettle there and sometimes, just take the water-boiled-by-me.hahahahahha)
- Sharing Jdramas & Kdramas interest
- printing session in my room for EE and IA(horrorrrrrrrrrr EE and IA!)
- missing the noise when the midnight, it's someone's birthday the people will sing happy birthday song. even the noise when the scream of birthday girl who tried to rum from the prankers(nice try, birthday girl!hahaha)
- my first birthday celebration (fail prank! :p)nice try, rje!hahahhaa
- dancerobics dance practice.awesome!
- oh..oh...I remember this! A07B & E07B competed in dance competition. Akhen Khuli~ great job! you guys are amazing!
I don't want to write a very long post. So, I end it here. STILL, I have many moreeeeeeeee to write! I'll just save it for other post!
I try to upload photos but something wrong with Blogger. Sorry ;(



3 comments:
x rindu nk dance with me keeee.
:'(
rindu gler those times too :(
anish: read the 2nd last sentence maaa....huhu
ali:tu la...i guess i'll have to bear it :(
Post a Comment