Monday, March 29, 2010

girlsssss #1

how I miss all these moments that I had with you guys:

  • studying in my room with all my friends(macam dah jadik bilik study even it's only a small room :p)..ayu, cheq, rje, aida, mojo jojo, hana, ali, nady etc
  • sharing stories with my rumet
  • how I forget to unlock to let my friends in and when they knocked, I was totally tidur mati(sorry sangat)
  • my friends are totally helpful every time I asked academic question
  • playing basketball, tennis, dancing :p
  • having crazy party like a heroin-taker
  • having heart to heart talk with you
  • watching football match and any evening slot akasia drama :D
  • how Lynn would always be understanding everytime I crash her room ;)
  • how Nady is such a good advisor and a babyyy :p
  • and......................
HOW MUCH WE LOVE EACH OTHER
(and we still do, right?I do...)

3 comments:

ayuyu said...

yes, i do. but m not sure bout the rest. -.-'

fareen said...

I doooooooooooooo
very3 much!

rje said...

YES WE DO! YES WE DO! :)