My flight is going to be on 27th September 2009, 2340. I couldn't go for Freshers' Week but maybe this is an opportunity for me to collect as many duit raya as I can. =)) Btw, I already give up on packing my stuff cause I have extra 7 days to do it.
As I couldn't attend the Freshers' Week events, my future housemates already volunteer to show me around when I arrive there. Thanks, housemates =) We keep exchanging messages to get know about each other briefly, to be truth, I'm so nervous to meet them. What ever it is, girls...please take a good care of me =D
Also, I envy my cousins for having the opportunity to study in Seoul. She's now attending student exchange program. Actually, I want to go there badly(to meet Super Junior..hoho). But to think again, EunHyuk is now in Paris, KyuHyun in China and KiBum is hardly to be found. Kak Hajar, don't forget to get the Korean artists' signature for me. =))
Can't wait to listen to Super Junior-M new song, Super Girl ;)
Shop for anything on Kpopshop!
5 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment