Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Eid Mubarak

Salam Eid Mubarak!

No kuah kacang this year....I wonder why??? :(

Yesterday, I didn't visit some houses with my other family members because I'm a little bit not feeling well. Huhuhu.... My mom said that I really need to go to meet the relatives (since I'm leaving...)BUT I don't want to end up making faces and look tired all the time. I really hope I will have the strength to meet the others after this. Btw, raya shows for this year are kinda boring...no point of sitting in front of the television all day. So, let's visit our relatives, friends, teachers, etc and collect duit raya! :)))

I need several days to finish up visiting my relatives here in Nyalas.(Dad, why do you have such a BIGGG family? Haha)Of course, the more the merrier. ;)


*housemates, are you girls having fun there?

No comments: