Monday, August 18, 2008

Malaysians proud with Lee Chong Wei

Yup, we still love and proud with him even he got silver medal. He won against Lin Dan in Thomas Cup last May. As everyone knows, many things can happen in a day. We talked about 3 months, people.

One more thing, I watched the match from tv screen. Frankly speaking, I was afraid by looking at Lin Dan’s supporters a.k.a China’s citizens. That was one of the factors why he did so many mistakes. Hello, even my classmates felt down during interclass badminton tournament because there were FEW immoral people talked bad to them. Whatever happened yesterday,


MALAYSIANS PROUD WITH LEE CHONG WEI

I wish to watch badminton matchs live for the next Olympics games in London. InsyaAllah..



I watched the match at my village. My brother (he is a president of badminton club actually) carried the TV to the front just because we want to have clearer channel.

No comments: