Again, my friends have left me alone in KMB. Huhu.. well, many of us are going back because this Monday, it is a holiday. Yeay! IA business really made me hectic. My room is like a mess. No! It is a mess. Luckily, I managed to clean it up just now. You know what, some people said my room is a strategic place. The view, the breeze, etc.
Farewell to Miss Diana.
She’s a cool economics teacher and I feel so sad when I got the news that she is going back to Segamat. Today is her last day in KMB and all the best to her. Hope that you will be happy with your future husband and your future students. We are going to miss you. =')
By the way, we got crescendo in the college. Of course many of you knew it already. Whatever..heehee




No comments:
Post a Comment