Friday, June 6, 2008

the past part 1

I thought a lot about my past. No! It’s not about my dark secret past but sweet past.

About my life at Tadika PASTI. I know you are thinking about PAS, right? I has nothing to do with it. It is a great place for me, Tiqa and Nani. We play Power Rangers every morning while waiting for the rest to come. I always early cause I just live around there. But, when we heard the van’s sound, we ran quickly. Not to meet them but to hide. HIDE AND SEEK. I haven’t played it for a longggggg time. When my birthday came, my mum made some foods to bring there. During break, we eat in a large round tray (just like during amal islami). I vividly remember my very first time eating something mint flavor. My friend gave it to me. At the end, I threw it away because it taste like spicy food and I hate spicy food. And first crush…no, I’ll keep it for myself. Or, do I really have one? Ha! Ha!

No comments: