Monday, June 9, 2008

Laugh day ya!

Really had a great time with you, owen aka Wani =D

We actually wanted to go with few mozac students but I guess they are too busy. I won!! Cause I saw you first. Muahaha. We haven’t met each other for 1 year and 6 months. You want to watch movie even I didn’t prefer that. I just watch it because we are BESTEST FRIENDS!! Luckily, you picked the right movie. Superhero movie. We sneaked some food from outside. We tried so hard to hide it. My bag looked biggg. We even lost in the cinema. Ha! Ha! Not so much people in there. We laughed like heaven. The movie is superb. Some guys laugh well heaven than us. They were over though. We just didn’t care. We enjoyed the movie. We played bowling. I tried to teach you even I’m not so good in this field. Kehkeh..

This really show that we are so not good in taking picture ourselves



Look awkward because obviously some one took it for us =D


I hope we can meet again. Miss you*smile*




No comments: