Fuihh….too many things…to many lab report…too many competition…too many commitment.
I was selected as project manager!!! MPAC pres chose me. Da~~ We will perform at Culture Night on 5th march. So, I’m going to be a director. Thus, I don’t have the opportunity to act in front of my friends. Ceh, ceh, ceh…haha…
Netball World Cup ..haha. we managed to play well. At first, we played blindly. We getting serious after few matches and got the strategy too. Well,,, we can’t lose to the boys as they managed to get into final Football World Cup. Hoho… AZA AZA FIGHTING!
Dancerobic competition is coming. My class combine with E07B. we use Ahnken Khuli song. Hindustan, babe! So tired…we practiced every night for 2 hours.
I’m so tired! Morning-class, evening-netball match, night-dancerobic practice. Tq to Owen and Tiqah for your support. Owen, tq for being there for me! Really miss you. Huhu…



No comments:
Post a Comment