Thursday, February 7, 2008

1st AGM

I suddenly remembered about MPAC’s AGM at KLCC. We watched Malaysian Orchestra and I was so excited bout it. 1st performance were piano and violin, 2nd were clarinet and piano and the last performance were 2 violin with a cello. Actually, it was a great performance but a boy sat next to me who was Khidir kept sighing and I can’t focus too much on the performance. Haha… pity cheqot and rje, if I could bring them along…. Cheqot really frustrated when I told her that there was a clarinet performance.

We ate pizza during AGM. Aqeem as the pres and Nadia as the vice. Jaja-kun as the prop master. Hehe… my leg got sesemut for sitting on the mat to long. Thanks to Nina & Jaja. Jaja took her shoe and pretended knocking all the ants at my feet. Haha… I can’t stop laughing….

I can’t communicate with you. How I want to talk to you nicely if you can’t even give me a smile? I’m tired and hate all this nonsense things!

No comments: