Saturday, March 31, 2012

I'll remember



There are crucial times. Not knowing what to do. What to not do. What to choose.
It's hard when you keep going with flow and at one point, you need to decide. Feels miserable.
Feels like doing NOTHING! Nothing at all. But every seconds counts. Earth is still moving~


Feel blessed with friends that keeps being by my side. (even not literally)
They tell me what's the real world is. How to deal with it. Listening even not knowing what to say.
Now, I know why Allah separate me & my friends apart('distance-wise').
Sometimes, my friends and I don't usually keep in touch a lot. Du'a for your friends is more meaningful(you still remember them and keep praying for their success)



Feels more guilty towards MOZAC friends. Many of them I haven't keep in touch. Well, I tried once but it feels awkward. Hahaha. Maybe because it has been a long time and dah tak keep up with their life (I doubt that looking at the their fb timelime means you are actually keep up with them) =.='





Allah is the decider.

Allah doesn't look at the result, Allah looks at our effort! Never forget that WZ~

Fighting!


3 comments:

Aneesah said...

Wawaaaaa... how come I don't have that picture? :P It was from your camera? Masa kat London/Greenwich kan? :D It seems like a very long time ago, like another world, even. :')

My tutor dulu pernah bagi advice masa crit, because I was so indecisive in that point of the project. Macam dah research banyak222, tau & listed down all the options, but I did not make the decision. Stuck. Takut. He said sometimes you just have to flip a coin. Choosing anything will always be better than hanging around just "thinking" but doing nothing and not moving at all. If you found out down the line, that perhaps you made the "wrong" decision, say Alhamdulillah and trust that it happened for a reason.


& I miss you guys!

wz said...

haha.not from my camera. i think from dibah =D yup,dekat greenwich.hehehe

actually,i made the decision already. BUT u know, a lot of opinions from other(eg: lecturers, seniors, friends)saying better to do another one. So, it's kinda bothering me even I made my decision. Still, I'm like 50/50 you know :( Not that my decision is wrong, both have pros and cons

I'll just do whatever I'm doing now. DO my best in studies, get my degree and see where it will get me into. Risky but it's still okay, I think :D

miss u guys too! & jeles sbb xdapat pegi wedding nadia~~

The Relapse Diary said...

Good Food for thought Allah Does'nt look at the results he looks at our effort! I'm going to hold on to that!

therelapsediary.blogspot.com