Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I'm where I am now

World Famous Market(said by the board, Camden Market?)


Now, I'm in UK
In my house.. (Sancroft Avenue)
Just got back from my first day of work
Met new friends (most are CCCU students)
First day of puasa Rejab (insyaAllah)
--------------------------------

I've been in UK nearly for 2 years
It's a long time for me even I got back to Malaysia last summer holiday ( 9 months ago)
I miss my family, friends, hometown, Malaysia

I do skype with them, in fact, I skype with my nenek 3 days ago
the moment I ended the skype conversation, that's when I miss them the most

I miss their presence,
I want to hug them, giggles with them, making silly jokes with them
They are the reason who I am right now :)



I'm hoping I will do well here because study is my priority right now
May Allah set my nawaitu straight. Aminnnn....

We will never a value of a thing until we lost it....

Last day of exam(walking back home instead of riding bus)

I miss to massage my mom too =D

Result will be out in next couple of weeks. Ya Allah, let me pass with flying colours. Aminnnn






1 comment:

Cheqot said...

you're such a tough girl wz :) serious. aku salute gila kat kau. kalau aku tak balik msia, it's like one big damn hardship that i need to go through. boleh gila agaknya. but kau? pergh. kau memang mantap wz :)

nway, have fun with your part time and coming euro trip :) lbnl, enjoy your summer hols !