Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I spent my summer in UK (I)


(talking like I never experienced summer.Malaysia?Daa~) HAHAHA

I learnt a lot here. A LOT!


Mine and the orange thingy is my work shirt.

1.Working:
(I'm working as hospitality staff in Kent Uni. (Oh, alias cleaner.. :D )

Tired?
Of course! The first 3 weeks killed my leg! Moving furnitures, hovering, polishing, wiping, washing toilets and bathrooms. Oh, there's also kitchen.
Being in the same group with pak hitam was not helping at all...the groupmates had to finished more rooms cause they are so slow(chilling all the time.huh).
Luckily, after those killing weeks, the tasks were getting easier. Now, we just need to straighten the bed, wipe the mirror and sink & change bin linen. We even finish early and get bored most of the time. (Lepaking for 2 hours.)

Pay?
It's quite okay. I just earn enough to live. :D

Boss?
Quite bossy.. but what a boss for if he's not bossy, right?hehehe
My supervisor knows a little bit of malay language. Impressive cause he's actually a Nepalese.
Btw, my group's colour is purple :D

OT?
I did quite few days on Saturday(more pay la) :p

The truth is I'm not a rich girl yet, still pokai tau :(

Why I chose to stay here instead of spending my summer holiday in Malaysia?
I don't want lazying around..eat, sleep, TV. I had it enough
So I chose to work in UK. Ngeh3...



2 comments:

iman ka said...

wz, nanti datang la raya dekat notts :D tapi aku balik lambat sikit. on the 19th. heheh

wz said...

jauh tu notts.hahaha
tp nnt balik gak msia sbnrnyer.on national day.patriotik ke x tu?hahaha
but only for 3 weeks :D