Thursday, January 7, 2010

Mafia's base


Ammar was not around(game maybe..hehehe)


6 days at Southampton
It was a last minute decision.
Even the bus fare's quite expensive,it's so worth it!
Meeting them, even myself can't describe how much I miss you guys!

I met all of them(luckily, Din got himself out of his own jail,if not I'll never gonna meet him.hahahaha)

1st day,dinner at Brunei Hall: Ayam paprik!

2nd day,shopping at Soton's shopping mallsssss

3rd day, dinner at boys' hall:kuey teow ratna by Cheqot!

4th day, went to titanic museum(awesome but small museum)

5th day,dinner at boys' hall:
--lasagna, brownies, fried rice(2 versionnns), percik chicken, and samosa..new year eve :D
--played mafia, poker, bluff(aslam's the 'king of bluff'??hahahahahha)
--visited edi, ammar & hazim till morning,hahaha.for edi's sake ;p

6th day, lazing around cheq's room.Initially, the plan was to play basketball but it'sa cancelled due to cold weather(wanna play outdoor laa)hahahahahaha

7th day, back to Canterbury...........


I hope 1 day I'll have the opportunity to attack you guys with snowball :p


Kamsahamida for the treat guys ;) You guys are welcomed to Kent(Ashford, jom!)


I'll definitely want to meet you guys again!

4 comments:

Cheqot said...

sure i'll come to kent okay?
tunggu aku abes exam, confirm aku gegar kent.

Anonymous said...

aku jeles ngn ko! fullstop!

wz said...

cheq,good luck exam ;)

feez,ade je mende xbez kat sini.aku pon jeles dgn ko sbnrnye.rindu asian food laa.huhu

Anonymous said...

hahaha? ko jeles sebab sane xde gempa ek? kikikiki