I love almond london and few days ago has been the day for me to go to London. =D
On Saturday, we went to 2 open houses, MARA and seniors. The food at seniors' house are superb!! Plus, I just found my new favourite food, profiterole(ice-cream in the dough with chocolate topping!)!!! Malay cuisine is the best!

Sleepover at Ayu's room and to end up our full eating day, Ayu made Maggi Asam Laksa. Wow, in a day, all my stomach crouching in Kent is beaten!
Next day, we went to Campen town.(erk,is it?). Then, to London Bridge(Luckily, it didn't falling down when I was there. Okay,lameee..haha). There's a part where I got down the tube but it's not the station, luckily,I noticed the others still in the tube and quickly, I get back in the tube.Huhu. Suspense....
Then, we went to Hyde Park. feeding the swan and squirrel? Haha... then, we also celebrate Ayu's birthday!



Rje and I supposed to catch the bus at 1700 but we missed it! Bought the ticket for the next day. Huahuahua. We took this opportunity to attend UMNO's open house at MSD.Well, another night at Ayu's place. Hihi.('escape' 2 tutorials and 2 lectures)
As the conclusion, I had a GREAT time there(exclude the my-shoe-makes-my-feet-pain part)
THANK YOU to Ayu, Wan, Amir Aiman, Najah, Emey. =)





No comments:
Post a Comment