Sunday, August 30, 2009

Prank on da Road

It's actually really dangerous.

At that time, I was watching videos in my laptop. Suddenly, I heard a loud sound from the outside. I saw a big track tried to stop. My lil sisters were standing at my house entrance... I got panicked. Then, I rushed to them to make sure that they're okay. Instead, they just laughed and just enter the house like they were just watch Mr. Bean show. I was like going to faint, hearing the loud sound but they just laugh?? Suddenly, a guy from that track picked something up from the road. I thought his thing must have been dropped and the sound was from the brake.

The truth is:
My 2 lil' sisters put a duit raya envelope on the road, in front of our house. (the envelope look exactly like RM50 note). That means the big track stopped because the guy want has that RM50(for berbuka maybe). Pity him, he has been fooled by my 12 and 11 years old sisters.

I heard he screamed few metres from my house(he just realised that note is actually an envelope)


It sounds funny but actually, dangerous.


No comments: