Sunday, February 15, 2009

Bye bye Adib


She flew with mixed feeling, I saw that from her face. Happy(mozac reunion), sad(family and bf), proud(further her study) and many more. One thing for sure, her hand-make chocolate cake is superbly delicious. Well, she made it for her visitors, she is so sweet, right? Hehe… (a practice to be a _____’s wife?)just joking! The couple looked shy and had been the center of our attention. Hoho…



only girls allowed, okay? ecey2


Ayu and Aisyah from INTEC's Frisbee team

we cool!

MOZAC's future actuaries

who's the tallest?hehe..

the crony


I glad that I came there. I met MOZAC 0206+0506(Ayu, Nisa, Wanie, Coco, Fifi, Azza, Feez, Anep, Shahul, Tika, Bobot aka the bf) and new friends Syazana(INTI) and Aisyah(INTEC).


ps: Najah was spotted sending the apple of her eyes. =O

2 comments:

Ezlan mohsen said...

kau mozac ke dulu?

wz said...

yup.why?xde mke bdk mozac eh.hehe