Friday, January 2, 2009

Hilarious

Now, I know how hilarious Ahmad Nabil is. To those who do not know who he is…he is Raja Lawak for the 2nd season. He makes me laugh everytime I watch his show, ‘Lu Pikir La Sendiri’. Even when I look his jokes in Raja Lawak Competition, he tickles my heart. Seriously!

Clearly, most of my friends know that how much I am into funny things aka JOKES. If I want to watch any movie, I will pick the comedy one. That’s one of the reasons why I love Kdramas and Jdramas(besides of the kawaii actors and actress. Hehe..)Btw, you guys must watch Bedtime Stories because Adam Sandler is a great actor and the it is a cool comedy movie as well.

A must-watch-video!

Tau tak ape side efek julap kat muke? Jerawat,beb..nasib baik bukan jururawat

Not to forget, happy 20th birthday to Mr.Jonod@ Amir Aiman and Azelias@ Abdul Hafiz Azelias. Wow, that number,20 really freaking me out. Haha..

Well, he’s funny but not that I really into him till I want to make him as my bf. Haha! (sound familiar? To Nabil: no heart feeling, okay..just want to torture my friend. Hoho..)




No comments: