Friday, December 12, 2008

Allow me..

To post about my favourite..bla..bla..bla

People have many things in common. Well, I want to speak out loud that I love Twilight too. Can’t wait for the sequel… despite of people talking, Edward is not that hot..bla… bla. Some cannot accept the fact that Edward is only a silver screen/book character (he’s too charming). I really want to watch it again, too many reasons of course. It’s feel good that I finally can hear your voice again, talking..laughing.. ;)

when you can live forever, what you live for?

Some of you might already know how crazy I am into Kdrama and Jdrama. Currently, I’m watching ‘oh! My girl!’. It is a kawaii drama. The OST is quite cool as well. Believe me, I’m not exaggerating just because I’m a Jdrama fan but it has the kawaii thing. Love it! Thank you to the one who suggested it to me. Lets go to PC fair =P



Who am I kidding?! This is my blog, I’m free to write anything =)) hohoho..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

best giller twilight!edward is so charming,romantic. i wish dapat guy just like him hahaha

wz said...

kan dah ckp,,,mst best nyer. sbb tu la ak asyk sebut nk tgk twilight everytime ak tgk tv commercial dorg :D lookg 4wd for the sequel!!!