I will say that today is a boring day. When am I going to start doing my assignmentsss? At least, start doing my world literature. The most lame, boring, demotivate assignment is bss IA. I wonder why. Hmm.
Tomorrow, one of my relative will married to a doctor. Not bad, huh? I helped nothing there. No much work to do. Just sit, drink, looking at people, meet other relatives and bla bla bla. What an interesting day, right? After that, I watched Mohabbatein at TV3 at my grandma’s house, sleep and had a chat with Kak Hani. Seem familiar, you know her, rje. Hehehe. She knows you too. =D
Today is the last concert for AF6. Of course I will support Nubhan(not through the votes. Hoho ..)
Honestly, sometimes I feel better to stay at KMB. Please. Help me.
.



1 comment:
FOr some reason, I already knew that all of us will have this 'college sick' once we get home. As for myself, I can only stand to be at home 3 days top. But taking into consideration of the availability of using washing machine everyday,24 hours easy internet access, 'just-in'time' meals, I can soothe myself to be contented being at home. Anyway, Its always holds true that Boarding school environment is the best.. ^_^
good luck to you for this Loooong Holidays!~ what ever it is, you have me and others though. so, keep in touch!~
Post a Comment