The trip to Seremban was great! Even a little bit boring at MAA. Hehe… we interviewed few people there, and looked around the company. We felt shamed at the last interview because we didn’t prepare the question first. A lot of unnecessary pause there (like Miss Aqin said…hehe). We checked in and hung out at terminal one. Hehe…not doing CAS actually! Window shopping….. back to hotel again… went out again… we had our dinner at a stall near to our hotel. Hana and me ordered nasi goring kampong and it was so so sooooo spicy. I cried there. Huhu… we packed our dinner and had it in our room. We also watched project runaway us version. Pity Cheqot…she felt not very well. I was like dying that night because it was cold… Hana and me wento a restaurant to eat roti canai…nyum..nyum…I ate roti telur… we bought Cheqot a nasi lemak, she cant join us because she sick. We checked out and Hana took bus earlier than me and Cheqot. I took 2.30 pm bus to accompany Cheqot. I wanted to buy a shoe but the siza that I want was not available anymore. Huhu… Waffle is delicious…slurppp.. it taste good with peanut butter. THE END….
Shop for anything on Kpopshop!
5 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment